Just when i thot
"sigh"
Just when i thot tat it's all over...the truth came!
Well, like i mentioned in my last blog; to blog safely, no names mention!
I heard the truth...
A truth tat i HATE to hear from HIM... A truth tat i refuse to accept.
It was indeed disappointing...
It was indeed another pinch...
It was indeed awaking...
For the truth tat i know, it just make mi feel more like a fool from day 1!
HaHa... Damm it man... it's so funny...
After walking through so many steps, I'm back to square 1!
And the biggest joke of the day is tat
"I acted Normal & Move on"
Just when i thot tat it's all over...the truth came!
Well, like i mentioned in my last blog; to blog safely, no names mention!
I heard the truth...
A truth tat i HATE to hear from HIM... A truth tat i refuse to accept.
It was indeed disappointing...
It was indeed another pinch...
It was indeed awaking...
For the truth tat i know, it just make mi feel more like a fool from day 1!
HaHa... Damm it man... it's so funny...
After walking through so many steps, I'm back to square 1!
And the biggest joke of the day is tat
"I acted Normal & Move on"
<< Home