updating
hmmm....
Went Gucci with Suann. She bought a buy...different from mine but it's nice too!
Hers is the classic range...mine is the classic winter range! hehe..
Bye bye with Suann @ 7pm den i went to meet up with Zhi Jun & huifen aka 1/2 RIP for dinner. We went for Sushi!
I went to RL to get a gift for Cruz cuz his bday is near.
Went JB on saturday morning.
JB custom is Always JAMP!
I got stuck there for more den an hour to go in & got jump for another hour to go home!
Had a great time having high tea. Reached home @ abt 12 midnight.
Went to Essence De Soins yesterday aft noon... Saw Meiling & she's even skinnier... OMG i cant imagine how she walk against the wind with just 39kg??
Catch a nap in the evening, dinner den stay tuned for A date with the Vampire III!
It's a nice show but i watched until zzZ. haha!
Today is Monday & there's NO monday BlueZ!!!
Hehe...
Just now uncle Cheng told me "something"...& this "something" actually kinda make mi paused for awhile!! I also dun know y i pause!! haha...
I am now looking forward for so many things!
Looking forward to see JO this Sat @ Suntec.
Looking forward to attend Xueling jie jie's wedding dinner @ pan pacific hotel this sunday.
Looking forward for my holidays.
Looking forward to my Birthday!!!
hehe...
Went Gucci with Suann. She bought a buy...different from mine but it's nice too!
Hers is the classic range...mine is the classic winter range! hehe..
Bye bye with Suann @ 7pm den i went to meet up with Zhi Jun & huifen aka 1/2 RIP for dinner. We went for Sushi!
I went to RL to get a gift for Cruz cuz his bday is near.
Went JB on saturday morning.
JB custom is Always JAMP!
I got stuck there for more den an hour to go in & got jump for another hour to go home!
Had a great time having high tea. Reached home @ abt 12 midnight.
Went to Essence De Soins yesterday aft noon... Saw Meiling & she's even skinnier... OMG i cant imagine how she walk against the wind with just 39kg??
Catch a nap in the evening, dinner den stay tuned for A date with the Vampire III!
It's a nice show but i watched until zzZ. haha!
Today is Monday & there's NO monday BlueZ!!!
Hehe...
Just now uncle Cheng told me "something"...& this "something" actually kinda make mi paused for awhile!! I also dun know y i pause!! haha...
I am now looking forward for so many things!
Looking forward to see JO this Sat @ Suntec.
Looking forward to attend Xueling jie jie's wedding dinner @ pan pacific hotel this sunday.
Looking forward for my holidays.
Looking forward to my Birthday!!!
hehe...
<< Home