Dragon Squad Q1&2 & Tom Yum Goong P1&2
The long waited 1 tub of ice cream finally melted in our mouth....
Hehe.... yum yum
Went to catch 2 shows Last nite...
Watched Dragon Squad @ 9.30pm....
Hmmm....nice nice...very nice...
Vann so cool can...
I think his acting skill improved a lot...
His chinese is also very good!
His shooting skill is thge best!
I think the whole story is very nice.
Just a waste that it's NC16.
Lucky i am above 16.
After the show... went for a quick toilet break...
& there come the 2nd show of the night!!!
I basically slept through the whole show....
Fortunately, i have got a nice shoulder to sleep on....
haha...i guess his shoulder should be numb after the show.....
lol.. i am so happy...
Hehe.... yum yum
Went to catch 2 shows Last nite...
Watched Dragon Squad @ 9.30pm....
Hmmm....nice nice...very nice...
Vann so cool can...
I think his acting skill improved a lot...
His chinese is also very good!
His shooting skill is thge best!
I think the whole story is very nice.
Just a waste that it's NC16.
Lucky i am above 16.
After the show... went for a quick toilet break...
& there come the 2nd show of the night!!!
I basically slept through the whole show....
Fortunately, i have got a nice shoulder to sleep on....
haha...i guess his shoulder should be numb after the show.....
lol.. i am so happy...
<< Home