I got so much to say...but i dun know where to begin
2 things; Good & Bad!
Well, i must admit that life was really cool after letting go that 'XYZ' issue.
It was indeed real good to catch up with few real good friends & buddies.
You know, i got so much to say but... it just hold me back after recalling the incident that happen to my blog 5 months ago.
It was a good lesson!
A lot of people claim to be my good friends & buddies, act as if they know me BEST...
Actually, my good friends & buddies dun claim themselves to be 1.
Nowadays, i start to see more & more people & i start to fear them.
It's so scary!
They can be smiling to you, shaking you hands real tight, talking all the good things abt you BUT you Nv know...
Human are so fake!!!
When they need you, u will be the best & when u cant seems to full-fill their wish list, here they come changing face & attitude.
I want to laugh...I really want to do so...
I am not trying to act pityful, i just want to conclude that 2005 was indeed a tough year for me.
I went through so many downs & i guess more are on its way.
Every year comes with @ least 365 days & let me tell u, more than half the time this year, i felt frighten.
With this kind of stress level i am enduring, i dun think i can go far... if this goes on, i bet i will freak OUT!
If u are reading this right now, u might be thinking what's wrong with me... i dun know how to blog in the exact way i felt but just 3 words
"I am Tired"
I am not surpose to blah blah blah here...
I need to do something next year to make sure that life is meaningful & i wasted no time!
Wish mi luck yea...
Well, i must admit that life was really cool after letting go that 'XYZ' issue.
It was indeed real good to catch up with few real good friends & buddies.
You know, i got so much to say but... it just hold me back after recalling the incident that happen to my blog 5 months ago.
It was a good lesson!
A lot of people claim to be my good friends & buddies, act as if they know me BEST...
Actually, my good friends & buddies dun claim themselves to be 1.
Nowadays, i start to see more & more people & i start to fear them.
It's so scary!
They can be smiling to you, shaking you hands real tight, talking all the good things abt you BUT you Nv know...
Human are so fake!!!
When they need you, u will be the best & when u cant seems to full-fill their wish list, here they come changing face & attitude.
I want to laugh...I really want to do so...
I am not trying to act pityful, i just want to conclude that 2005 was indeed a tough year for me.
I went through so many downs & i guess more are on its way.
Every year comes with @ least 365 days & let me tell u, more than half the time this year, i felt frighten.
With this kind of stress level i am enduring, i dun think i can go far... if this goes on, i bet i will freak OUT!
If u are reading this right now, u might be thinking what's wrong with me... i dun know how to blog in the exact way i felt but just 3 words
"I am Tired"
I am not surpose to blah blah blah here...
I need to do something next year to make sure that life is meaningful & i wasted no time!
Wish mi luck yea...
<< Home