so scary
Meet Tyan Tyan for Dinner.
Had buffet @ hotel phoenix!
Went GUCCI den tyan tyan went home 1st.
I continue to shop around.
Walk @ Taka for awhile & decided to go to Far east plaza instead.
While walking to Far east, i stopped @ lucky plaza to try some perfume.
Continue walking to far east & out of no where, a "black" guy came to me & ask where is far east plaza.
I pointed to him the building & he started to intro himself & den ask for my name & he started all his CRAP.
I was so damm frighten & the worst thing was that my hp is low batt... i cant call for help if anything were to happen.
I walked without turning back.... i only turn back when i was @ Good Wood Park's carpark... & he is still behind following!!!
I was very very very super scare!!!
I walked even faster & i went straight into the LADIES.
Hided for 5 mins den came out...walked 1 big round den i went off from GWP.
That Stupid "black" really spoilt my day...i went home empty handed!
SIAN
Had buffet @ hotel phoenix!
Went GUCCI den tyan tyan went home 1st.
I continue to shop around.
Walk @ Taka for awhile & decided to go to Far east plaza instead.
While walking to Far east, i stopped @ lucky plaza to try some perfume.
Continue walking to far east & out of no where, a "black" guy came to me & ask where is far east plaza.
I pointed to him the building & he started to intro himself & den ask for my name & he started all his CRAP.
I was so damm frighten & the worst thing was that my hp is low batt... i cant call for help if anything were to happen.
I walked without turning back.... i only turn back when i was @ Good Wood Park's carpark... & he is still behind following!!!
I was very very very super scare!!!
I walked even faster & i went straight into the LADIES.
Hided for 5 mins den came out...walked 1 big round den i went off from GWP.
That Stupid "black" really spoilt my day...i went home empty handed!
SIAN
<< Home