U know wat?
haha...@ the end of the day NO 1 cant beat Vann!
Watched "tao se dan bai zhi" last nite...
Vann was the guest of the show & u know wat....
I Miss Him!
I think he has got the best look, best character, best of everything!
He's the only person that can bring me all the happiness i want.
It's really so warm to hear him doing all the small little sweet stuff for the kids during X'mas!
He will always be the [V] in my heart!
MuacK MuacK
Watched "tao se dan bai zhi" last nite...
Vann was the guest of the show & u know wat....
I Miss Him!
I think he has got the best look, best character, best of everything!
He's the only person that can bring me all the happiness i want.
It's really so warm to hear him doing all the small little sweet stuff for the kids during X'mas!
He will always be the [V] in my heart!
MuacK MuacK
<< Home