30 December 2005

Updates/New Year Eve & New Year Wishes

Updates

hmmm... still deeply in love with my new idol.
Guess more & more ppl know who he is liao...

haha...
I'm still watching his VCD every night!!!

As for work, it's kinda still the same lah!
Nothing too special nor crappy!

Oh ya, i got back my 6230 le!!!!
Got to thx ZJ & Jeans for brain washing me!!!
ALthough i got back my hp but; I was like "OMG" when i saw my hp.
It's scratches all over... my heart pain neh!
It's like a grade "A" hp become grade "C-"
& worst still, i Saw some sms(s) tat i am not surpose to see but well... who the hell care?
I Juz got 1 rude line for tat fucker
"dun ever BEG infront of my door steps if u ever need to" - i wont give a Damm!

New Year Eve

Hmmm... i will be helping my uncle to sell soya bean @ the market in the morning!
I am looking forward!
Ppl always say i wont do a good job... i shall prove yall wrong! lol

Meeting Leslie @ 3.30pm. Yeah yeah yeah
Meeting Yuki they all @ 6.30pm!
Going for Dinner & count down!!!
Yeah! It's goanna be FUN!

New Year Wishes

2005 have been a sucky year for me.
I dare not dream much for 2006, i juz hope for the following;
1) Good Health for my family / my friends & myself.
2) No more Lame Man / jerk.
3) Good relation among friends.
4) Income & cash flow maintain healthy (like before)!!!
5) More short breaks yeah!