Chinese New Year's update
Happy Lunar New Year.
It was well said in chinese "guo nian rong yi du ri nan" - which mean: it's easy to walk over a new year but it's dif to pass from day to day.
Din really do much spring cleaning till the very last min.
This year it's a little different as my maid spent lesser time at my house.
My cute lil Ernest is in P1 now so Ani got to go back Chai Chee with him daily.
My parent's shop was unclose for the last 48hrs before new year meaning the shop was not closed for 2 nites.
Thanks to my 2nd sis & her Bf who ton 2 nites there @ the market.
I worked till firday which i am only left with 1 day to clean up my house.
Spent 1/2 day on new year eve cleaning up my house, making my mum so please when she returned!
Had reunion steamboat dinner @ abt 9pm cuz my eldest sis came late! (as usual) lol
It was a yummy & happy dinner!!!!
When the clock hit 12 midnite, my dad prayed, we prayed too!
All of us prayed for a better year.
Went to bed quite soon aft praying.
Woke up @ 8am the next morning only to realise that Dad woke up even earlier..he woke up @ 6am!!!
I watched a small part of the Astor award show (Lam Fung...) which Dolly burned for me.
Felt tired aft watching a while...i went back to bed!
Breakfast prepared by mum was ready @ 11am!!!
There aft, i ROT the whole day @ home.
In the nite time, we went over to ah ma house.
Erm.... i must say: "the feeling is dif"
No more he he ha ha... more on erm...hmh.. orr...har...
I can understand the feeling... it was indeed tough for them.
Jia you...
Suann always tell me: "ming tian hui gen HAO"
It's now the 2nd day of new year...opps..in fact the 3rd day cuz its aft 12 mid nite!
On the 2nd day of CNY, as usual, we invited the lion dance group over to our house for a "heng heng ceremony"
Played Neopet the whole day.
Went to watch I'm not stupid too!!!
It was a good show.
I rate it 4.5 over 5!!!
Must watch!
Walked home after the show.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....
U know...
I have not watch movie since i XXX with "him".
"He" used to walk mi home aft the show.
This time, i walk hm with different people & it's obvious that the feeling is different.
I have never walked hm in such a fast speed.
I told myself, it's not that i am walking faster now, it's i CAN walk fast now.
I use to slow down my steps cuz i wanna spent longer time with him.
But now tat i have waken up...everything is so easy even the speed of walking is much faster & lighter.
It totally depend on who's walking beside U.
Haha....
I was joking with Suann the other day that aft the series of unfortunate events which happened in 2005;
Any guy WITHOUT "ban shan hao zai, pao che & you ting" Please DO NOT come by.
LOL
It was well said in chinese "guo nian rong yi du ri nan" - which mean: it's easy to walk over a new year but it's dif to pass from day to day.
Din really do much spring cleaning till the very last min.
This year it's a little different as my maid spent lesser time at my house.
My cute lil Ernest is in P1 now so Ani got to go back Chai Chee with him daily.
My parent's shop was unclose for the last 48hrs before new year meaning the shop was not closed for 2 nites.
Thanks to my 2nd sis & her Bf who ton 2 nites there @ the market.
I worked till firday which i am only left with 1 day to clean up my house.
Spent 1/2 day on new year eve cleaning up my house, making my mum so please when she returned!
Had reunion steamboat dinner @ abt 9pm cuz my eldest sis came late! (as usual) lol
It was a yummy & happy dinner!!!!
When the clock hit 12 midnite, my dad prayed, we prayed too!
All of us prayed for a better year.
Went to bed quite soon aft praying.
Woke up @ 8am the next morning only to realise that Dad woke up even earlier..he woke up @ 6am!!!
I watched a small part of the Astor award show (Lam Fung...) which Dolly burned for me.
Felt tired aft watching a while...i went back to bed!
Breakfast prepared by mum was ready @ 11am!!!
There aft, i ROT the whole day @ home.
In the nite time, we went over to ah ma house.
Erm.... i must say: "the feeling is dif"
No more he he ha ha... more on erm...hmh.. orr...har...
I can understand the feeling... it was indeed tough for them.
Jia you...
Suann always tell me: "ming tian hui gen HAO"
It's now the 2nd day of new year...opps..in fact the 3rd day cuz its aft 12 mid nite!
On the 2nd day of CNY, as usual, we invited the lion dance group over to our house for a "heng heng ceremony"
Played Neopet the whole day.
Went to watch I'm not stupid too!!!
It was a good show.
I rate it 4.5 over 5!!!
Must watch!
Walked home after the show.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....
U know...
I have not watch movie since i XXX with "him".
"He" used to walk mi home aft the show.
This time, i walk hm with different people & it's obvious that the feeling is different.
I have never walked hm in such a fast speed.
I told myself, it's not that i am walking faster now, it's i CAN walk fast now.
I use to slow down my steps cuz i wanna spent longer time with him.
But now tat i have waken up...everything is so easy even the speed of walking is much faster & lighter.
It totally depend on who's walking beside U.
Haha....
I was joking with Suann the other day that aft the series of unfortunate events which happened in 2005;
Any guy WITHOUT "ban shan hao zai, pao che & you ting" Please DO NOT come by.
LOL
<< Home