New Year Shopping!
Yes Yes....I got my clothing for CNY!!!
Didn't intent to shop for clothing yesterday but magazine instead yet i bought no Mag but clothing!
Got a Purple top + a Black skirt (with yellow triming)!!!
So happy!
The other nite, i sent 1 of my friend a good nite sms tat says something like
"Sending u a hug to take away your worries & fill it up with sweet dreams"
I was so surprize when she replied i am a "Godsend"
:) hehe
Didn't intent to shop for clothing yesterday but magazine instead yet i bought no Mag but clothing!
Got a Purple top + a Black skirt (with yellow triming)!!!
So happy!
The other nite, i sent 1 of my friend a good nite sms tat says something like
"Sending u a hug to take away your worries & fill it up with sweet dreams"
I was so surprize when she replied i am a "Godsend"
:) hehe
<< Home