6 mths since i last blogged
The main reason y i din blog for so long is tt i dun know will it be like the more i share the more trouble i invite!
Well... for many reasons, i have decided to blog again.
Through the days i din blog, it's full of good & bad.
I would say i ended 2006 peacefully & 2007 hasn't been as promising.
I would like to share a few "major" issues;
1st, i got myself into a heading no where relationship.
By nature we 2 should not be together. We are trying to push it through but the fact is tt
"it takes 2 hands to clap."
I know deep within me he's someone tt is able to bring me far.
But but but... y must there always be a BUT? & there's still this term called the "X-factor".
2nd, i tendered a resignation letter on 28th Feb 07.
Hopping this letter could bring me relief but instead it indirectly invited more stress.
My bosses were good & kind. They listen to my problems & they gave me a counter offer.
My friends gave me different views.
My family were supportive but i know they wish i take up the counter offer.
After much consideration & for many many reasons, i accepted the counter offer.
3rd, during the time when i was lost in the relationship where the by nature thinggy is crappy & also the headach my resignation letter gave me; i was hence ill. Ill in the sense tt i couldn't eat & sleep. Couldn't eat sounds more like a good news to me but the part where i coundn't sleep is really killing. I went to the Dr twice ate a couple of sleeping pills but they are either of no effect or with hell lots of side effects.
@ the end of the day, i went to a healing yoga lesson where it's also known as the sound therapy. I den recovered!
4th, i passed both my BTT & FTT. My practical test is on 25/4/07!!!
I got a strange feeling tt i'm not goanna make it but anyway, i have leave it to god.
I know he'll guide me through!
Ok, tt's what i have to share.
I hope good life is waiting for me ahead! ;)
Well... for many reasons, i have decided to blog again.
Through the days i din blog, it's full of good & bad.
I would say i ended 2006 peacefully & 2007 hasn't been as promising.
I would like to share a few "major" issues;
1st, i got myself into a heading no where relationship.
By nature we 2 should not be together. We are trying to push it through but the fact is tt
"it takes 2 hands to clap."
I know deep within me he's someone tt is able to bring me far.
But but but... y must there always be a BUT? & there's still this term called the "X-factor".
2nd, i tendered a resignation letter on 28th Feb 07.
Hopping this letter could bring me relief but instead it indirectly invited more stress.
My bosses were good & kind. They listen to my problems & they gave me a counter offer.
My friends gave me different views.
My family were supportive but i know they wish i take up the counter offer.
After much consideration & for many many reasons, i accepted the counter offer.
3rd, during the time when i was lost in the relationship where the by nature thinggy is crappy & also the headach my resignation letter gave me; i was hence ill. Ill in the sense tt i couldn't eat & sleep. Couldn't eat sounds more like a good news to me but the part where i coundn't sleep is really killing. I went to the Dr twice ate a couple of sleeping pills but they are either of no effect or with hell lots of side effects.
@ the end of the day, i went to a healing yoga lesson where it's also known as the sound therapy. I den recovered!
4th, i passed both my BTT & FTT. My practical test is on 25/4/07!!!
I got a strange feeling tt i'm not goanna make it but anyway, i have leave it to god.
I know he'll guide me through!
Ok, tt's what i have to share.
I hope good life is waiting for me ahead! ;)
<< Home