Bad & Good
Had a lousy thursday. 1 of the worst day in life.
Well, since it has past, i shall not hype on it.
But the lesson learned was NEVER ACT CLEVER & NO MATTER WHAT U DO, COVER UR ASS!
Had lunch @ wheelock Big O. Went to shop for ZJ's bday gift. Had a really last min MJ session.
Broke even @ the end of the game!
Tomorrow going for a show @ cine cathay. Hope it's nice to watch.
Not really in a good / happy mood nowadays.
Everything happened for a reason. & for many reasons, i dun feel good for 2007. I hope the worst came & gone for good. I look forward for a better tomorrow. ;)
Well, since it has past, i shall not hype on it.
But the lesson learned was NEVER ACT CLEVER & NO MATTER WHAT U DO, COVER UR ASS!
Had lunch @ wheelock Big O. Went to shop for ZJ's bday gift. Had a really last min MJ session.
Broke even @ the end of the game!
Tomorrow going for a show @ cine cathay. Hope it's nice to watch.
Not really in a good / happy mood nowadays.
Everything happened for a reason. & for many reasons, i dun feel good for 2007. I hope the worst came & gone for good. I look forward for a better tomorrow. ;)
<< Home