05 May 2007

A good saturday which was spoiled by a call

Woke up according to my biological clock.
Had 2 slices of bread with eggs for breakfast den off to meet sis for hair cut.
Saw Leslie!!! Very Handsome with his new hairstyle.
He's leaving Jean Yip @ the end of the month. Doing free lance.
He gave me his HP!!! haha (tt was what i wanted long ago :>)
Went for healing yoga. Been a good lesson. Really relaxed myself totally there.
Love the power of Saturday's healing circle.
Darling came over to have tea wif me.
He pampered me wif good food today.
I had a tofu salad, a honey lemon drink plus a green tea tiramisu!
That's how life should be yeah!
Went shopping around orchard road.
Was happy walking & shopping around till i realised tt i have received a sms.
Checked & it was from XXXX. Return her call & this call totally changed my mood.
It was like a good saturday with no stress...only relaxing. But wif this call, everything good come to an end. It's a whatsoever call but juz not the right timing & not the right person.
Damm it. Sorry for using this word but honestly, it's how i felt exactly.
Well... I bought nothing today BUT i finally managed to find my Estee Lauder Mascara Set!
I have reserved it. Got to collect it over @ vivo city within 3 days.
Came home & Dad shared a pcs of good news. He striked 4D!!!
I'm so happy for him.
Plan for tomorrow is to stay @ home. Since dear have got to attend a small group discussion, i'll listen to him, stay @ home & get some good rest. He always wanted me to improve on my health. (so lousy of me keep feeling unwell) guess i need to bark up on my mental health too! My stress level is hitting another higher rate. I dun want to have sleepless nights again!
I'm thinking of doing some house keeping tmr too. LOL
Tml Arsenal vs Chelsea!
Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea.
Conclusion...other den XXXX's call. My day was good.
I guess i'm loving darling more & more.
He makes me feel as if i'm the little princess i used to read in fairy tale.
I know i'm in good hands.