Great Calm aft d natural storms on d turbulent
Thanks to the night service tt makes me WAKE UP.
It's so selfish of me feeling such lousy way to choose Love or Bread.
The fact is tt Love was never in the big pic & Bread is the 1 who is not even a call away.
I have finally Found the Ultimate Conclusion!!!
Bread, thank you for your love. It's Filling!
Thank you for everything. I'll be everywhere for you too!
Let's move on this way & may this road be as smooth as we want it to be!!!
Love ya!
It's so selfish of me feeling such lousy way to choose Love or Bread.
The fact is tt Love was never in the big pic & Bread is the 1 who is not even a call away.
I have finally Found the Ultimate Conclusion!!!
Bread, thank you for your love. It's Filling!
Thank you for everything. I'll be everywhere for you too!
Let's move on this way & may this road be as smooth as we want it to be!!!
Love ya!
<< Home