I juz cant STOP repeating tt - it's a mistake + Day 1 of darling's absent
It's a mistake!
Staying is a total mistake.
I'm getting insane when this topic hits me once again.
Can some 1 tell me what should i do or how can i move on?
I'm getting enough of everything.
Here i wanna pass on the jobs tt belongs to others there i'm being loaded with more.
& all the shit seems to be mine.
I'm not the type that goes around pointing fingers when things dun go my way so i juz have to bear wif it & carry all the nonsense through with me.
I juz cant stopping thinking the neg way that it's about time for me to do something about it cuz i cant be going on in this manner.
Today is the 1st day tt darling is not around in SG wif me.
With the above mentioned that happened, i'm dying without him.
How i wish he's around to hug me tight... tight into his chest to chase away my worries & to protect me from being lost in the dark. Darling i need you. I can hardly breath. I hope the next 11 days can be as fast as a blink.
Staying is a total mistake.
I'm getting insane when this topic hits me once again.
Can some 1 tell me what should i do or how can i move on?
I'm getting enough of everything.
Here i wanna pass on the jobs tt belongs to others there i'm being loaded with more.
& all the shit seems to be mine.
I'm not the type that goes around pointing fingers when things dun go my way so i juz have to bear wif it & carry all the nonsense through with me.
I juz cant stopping thinking the neg way that it's about time for me to do something about it cuz i cant be going on in this manner.
Today is the 1st day tt darling is not around in SG wif me.
With the above mentioned that happened, i'm dying without him.
How i wish he's around to hug me tight... tight into his chest to chase away my worries & to protect me from being lost in the dark. Darling i need you. I can hardly breath. I hope the next 11 days can be as fast as a blink.
<< Home