Lousy Review
There was this sudden review today.
Hate that!
1st i was commented on my strengths...Blah Blah Blah...
den the WEAKNESS!
I knew exactly what they wanted to say.
I didn't want to explain much cuz sometimes, the more u explain, the more ppl think that u are guilty conscious.
I juz wanna put this phrase across; "be CERTAIN with what you u DO NOT see!"
I cant stress enough tt 2007 is bad for me.
My working life is not smooth.
My relation life is uncertain.
My health is failing mi.
All the crap...
Hate that!
1st i was commented on my strengths...Blah Blah Blah...
den the WEAKNESS!
I knew exactly what they wanted to say.
I didn't want to explain much cuz sometimes, the more u explain, the more ppl think that u are guilty conscious.
I juz wanna put this phrase across; "be CERTAIN with what you u DO NOT see!"
I cant stress enough tt 2007 is bad for me.
My working life is not smooth.
My relation life is uncertain.
My health is failing mi.
All the crap...
<< Home