When the relationship is not strong
What happened in a weak relationship?
Call off? Play punk? Ignore? Hack?
Honestly, i dun know!
Got to be frank tt i dun think my current relationship is weak, juz tt when 2 Good offers come together human get confuse sometimes.
There's this phrase that Vanness taught me; "Come 1 Come All"
That's true i think.
I dun think i have tt kind of strong mental health to think & think, hype & hype on this issue.
I'm juz goanna follow the flow.
Let it be... so be it.
Call off? Play punk? Ignore? Hack?
Honestly, i dun know!
Got to be frank tt i dun think my current relationship is weak, juz tt when 2 Good offers come together human get confuse sometimes.
There's this phrase that Vanness taught me; "Come 1 Come All"
That's true i think.
I dun think i have tt kind of strong mental health to think & think, hype & hype on this issue.
I'm juz goanna follow the flow.
Let it be... so be it.
<< Home