1st June + Day 5 of darling's absent
Today is a busy day. Seems like June kicked off well.
Went for the model casting @ studio 8, finalized the model for my new product.
Pass some of the follow ups to Joon, Ky & Suann so tt they can cover me in my absence.
Today is day 5 of his adsent. Come to think of it, it's 5 down & 7 to go. I keep telling myself that it's going fast. Yay!!!
Later early Saturday morning @ 2.55AM, there will be a soccer match. Bra vs Eng. Beckham is playing!!! I will definately stay to wacth.
Tomorrow guess i'll go to Mac wif laptop again to get some done. I can only enjoy my holidays if i get all this thing out.
Sunday i'll be meeting tyan tyan. Been ages since we last met. I'm anticipating it!
Went for the model casting @ studio 8, finalized the model for my new product.
Pass some of the follow ups to Joon, Ky & Suann so tt they can cover me in my absence.
Today is day 5 of his adsent. Come to think of it, it's 5 down & 7 to go. I keep telling myself that it's going fast. Yay!!!
Later early Saturday morning @ 2.55AM, there will be a soccer match. Bra vs Eng. Beckham is playing!!! I will definately stay to wacth.
Tomorrow guess i'll go to Mac wif laptop again to get some done. I can only enjoy my holidays if i get all this thing out.
Sunday i'll be meeting tyan tyan. Been ages since we last met. I'm anticipating it!
<< Home