Back to school?
Guess it's not shocking but sudden!
I plan to go back to school! Planning to take up courses wif PATH.
I intend to take up Diploma in Applied Psychology.
It's a 1 year course. After which, i'll continue wif Specialist Diploma in Applied Psychology for another 1 year. Finally, i hope to complete wif Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Applied Psychology.
I have not confirm the signing up, juz in the mid of planning.
Many people asked me why? What happened? How come? Confirmed?
haha... For those who see the obvious reason, u guys will definately understand where i'm coming from. But for those who dun, well, i can only say 'it's for many reasons'.
Whatever it is, trust me, if this really happen; it would be done for a better future (woo.. tt's bedok view sec moto).
There's one thing for sure & tt's; Once i get the cert, be it Dip or all the way to Bac, i'll resign & join in the 'giving back to society team'.
I hope i can fly all the way up to be a psychiatrist / psychoanalyst / psychologist. Let's see if this plan can roll out smoothly yeah.
I'm currently talking to Joel (my ITE good friend) who's also in PATH doing the same course. He's into the last bit of his Hons & when his day come, i'll have to address another dear friend "DR". haha... ITE it's where it originated from!
I'm checking wif him on the course details etc. Hope he can give me some advices as in do or dun! But he keep repeatingly telling me; "i'll call u tonight" & "girl, pls Dun Rush to sign up". Haha.
I suddenly realised all the good people are by my side!
I'm such a well blessed girl.
I plan to go back to school! Planning to take up courses wif PATH.
I intend to take up Diploma in Applied Psychology.
It's a 1 year course. After which, i'll continue wif Specialist Diploma in Applied Psychology for another 1 year. Finally, i hope to complete wif Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Applied Psychology.
I have not confirm the signing up, juz in the mid of planning.
Many people asked me why? What happened? How come? Confirmed?
haha... For those who see the obvious reason, u guys will definately understand where i'm coming from. But for those who dun, well, i can only say 'it's for many reasons'.
Whatever it is, trust me, if this really happen; it would be done for a better future (woo.. tt's bedok view sec moto).
There's one thing for sure & tt's; Once i get the cert, be it Dip or all the way to Bac, i'll resign & join in the 'giving back to society team'.
I hope i can fly all the way up to be a psychiatrist / psychoanalyst / psychologist. Let's see if this plan can roll out smoothly yeah.
I'm currently talking to Joel (my ITE good friend) who's also in PATH doing the same course. He's into the last bit of his Hons & when his day come, i'll have to address another dear friend "DR". haha... ITE it's where it originated from!
I'm checking wif him on the course details etc. Hope he can give me some advices as in do or dun! But he keep repeatingly telling me; "i'll call u tonight" & "girl, pls Dun Rush to sign up". Haha.
I suddenly realised all the good people are by my side!
I'm such a well blessed girl.
<< Home