Darling back home + Meet up wif JiaJia
Yeah! He's Home.
OMG... My Darling has turn into a pig... Cuz he has been sleeping for the last 19hrs.
I know he's tired... I'm trying to help in whatever i could. :)
Meet up wif jia jia juz now. Was a good meet up.
Chat about anything & everything under the sun!
Love to do that more often.
Went Tangs to get Estee, Isetan Shaw to get Fancl & also a gift for a baby boy.
I'm meeting Noel for sunday service tomorrow!
& can u believed tt i actually told my BF tt i'm attending service wif Noel???
I have a understanding BF indeed! ;)
OMG... My Darling has turn into a pig... Cuz he has been sleeping for the last 19hrs.
I know he's tired... I'm trying to help in whatever i could. :)
Meet up wif jia jia juz now. Was a good meet up.
Chat about anything & everything under the sun!
Love to do that more often.
Went Tangs to get Estee, Isetan Shaw to get Fancl & also a gift for a baby boy.
I'm meeting Noel for sunday service tomorrow!
& can u believed tt i actually told my BF tt i'm attending service wif Noel???
I have a understanding BF indeed! ;)
<< Home