Day 7 of darling's absent
Less den Half to go!
Meet up wif Tyan for bitching today.
Glad tt our friendship is strong & getting stronger!
She's such an angel to me.
Sad to hear her problems but i know she has her own way to over come it.
I spent clsoe to $100 @ Fancl today. haha... & tat bXXy shop... OMG, i used to buy (2 mths back) the liquid foundation sponge @ S$4.90. NOW it's S$5.90. GST also havent up they up already ..somemore up S$1, go & rob better! lol
I'll be leaving town for a short trip tomorrow. Hope i can get some good rest & maybe some good food + some good stuffs!
Meet up wif Tyan for bitching today.
Glad tt our friendship is strong & getting stronger!
She's such an angel to me.
Sad to hear her problems but i know she has her own way to over come it.
I spent clsoe to $100 @ Fancl today. haha... & tat bXXy shop... OMG, i used to buy (2 mths back) the liquid foundation sponge @ S$4.90. NOW it's S$5.90. GST also havent up they up already ..somemore up S$1, go & rob better! lol
I'll be leaving town for a short trip tomorrow. Hope i can get some good rest & maybe some good food + some good stuffs!
<< Home