Deal Sealed + outstanding bf issue
Ladies & gentlemen!!!
I here by announce; I'm offically going back to SCHOOL!
I have finally signed up a course of Diploma in Counselling with APMI.
This will commerce on 23 July 2007.
Many people wonder & asked if i'm juz 3 min fever!
Well, the answer is NO!
I dun care how people think nor what they say.
I know what i'm doing & most importantly i'm not doing it for A, B, C or Z. I'm doing all these just for a better future! I'm happy & pleased with my choice & i hope it's the right path to move on.
& for the sickening Bf issue, well.. it's still hanging there.
Deion came to meet me a few times, trying to iron things out but i kinda loose my temper on him & i gave him a piece of my mind.
What's the point of talking to me when you have already took side from the very 1st min?
Is this what we meant by Covering Ass? Luckily this Deion still know how to sweet talk a bit to prevent me from condamming him too. haha
Talking abt this, i'm a lil confuse. With a christian mind, i should by all means forgive & forget. But being Sal myself, i can forgive, but i cannot forget!
It's been 10 days. 10 days of "cold war". I know it's torturing for him but so am i! I got to quickly come out wif a solution cuz it's draining my energy.
I here by announce; I'm offically going back to SCHOOL!
I have finally signed up a course of Diploma in Counselling with APMI.
This will commerce on 23 July 2007.
Many people wonder & asked if i'm juz 3 min fever!
Well, the answer is NO!
I dun care how people think nor what they say.
I know what i'm doing & most importantly i'm not doing it for A, B, C or Z. I'm doing all these just for a better future! I'm happy & pleased with my choice & i hope it's the right path to move on.
& for the sickening Bf issue, well.. it's still hanging there.
Deion came to meet me a few times, trying to iron things out but i kinda loose my temper on him & i gave him a piece of my mind.
What's the point of talking to me when you have already took side from the very 1st min?
Is this what we meant by Covering Ass? Luckily this Deion still know how to sweet talk a bit to prevent me from condamming him too. haha
Talking abt this, i'm a lil confuse. With a christian mind, i should by all means forgive & forget. But being Sal myself, i can forgive, but i cannot forget!
It's been 10 days. 10 days of "cold war". I know it's torturing for him but so am i! I got to quickly come out wif a solution cuz it's draining my energy.
<< Home