End of leave period - thank you
1 week!!!
My leave period of 1 week have ended wif laughter, fun & most importantly peace in mind.
Though i'm feeling a little sad right now for this closure but i know it's the beginning of a fresh new journey.
So far into June of 2007, it has been a tough 1/2 year for me. Roads weren't smooth & weather wasn't sunny. Came across brids that dun sing & seeds that dun bear into juicy fruits nor flowers.
Well... i believe all these are over.
I juz wanna thank all of you. Thank you all my dearest friends who have walked me through the rainny days.
Here are some names that i wanna specially mention (from A-Z);
Deion, Huifen, JiaJia, Keyan, Suann, Timothy, Tyan, Yuki & ZhiJun!!!
Thank you for listening. Thank you for caring. Thank you for consoling. Thank you for everything.
It's you people who made me through. Thank you.
Here's 1 friend that i would like to specially mention & he's Noel.
Noel, thank you for brining me 1 step closer to God. Thank you for sharing real life expriences. Thank you for the so many so many wisdom & grace you embed on me. Appriciated!
Finally, i need to thank 1 VIP.
Who eles but Him...my beloved darling.
Dear, i never thot u were important in anyway but your absence for the past 2 weeks was indeed madness.
Words alone juz cant explain how empty & hungry i felt.
It's you... it's you who changes me & it's also you who brought me up. Brought me up to the level tt i never dream sitting on.
Dear, for all those times you stood by me, for all the joy you brought into my life, for all my wrong that you made right, for every dream that you made come true & for all the love I found in you, I'll be forever thankful!!!
Dear, you were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak & you were my eyes when I couldn't see. You saw the best that was in me & you gave me faith cause you believed in me. I'm grateful for each & everyday you gave me.
Thank you for always there for me, thank you for shining your love into my life.
You've been my inspiration & you made my world a better place.
I'm blessed because I was loved by you & I'm everything I am, because you loved me.
If i have missed out any name pls pardon me cuz i'm getting a lil emotional now.
It's the 1st ever time in my life that i'm posting an entry with tears.
I got to pen off here cuz i simply cant go on.... till den last 2 words for everybody;
THANK YOU!!!
My leave period of 1 week have ended wif laughter, fun & most importantly peace in mind.
Though i'm feeling a little sad right now for this closure but i know it's the beginning of a fresh new journey.
So far into June of 2007, it has been a tough 1/2 year for me. Roads weren't smooth & weather wasn't sunny. Came across brids that dun sing & seeds that dun bear into juicy fruits nor flowers.
Well... i believe all these are over.
I juz wanna thank all of you. Thank you all my dearest friends who have walked me through the rainny days.
Here are some names that i wanna specially mention (from A-Z);
Deion, Huifen, JiaJia, Keyan, Suann, Timothy, Tyan, Yuki & ZhiJun!!!
Thank you for listening. Thank you for caring. Thank you for consoling. Thank you for everything.
It's you people who made me through. Thank you.
Here's 1 friend that i would like to specially mention & he's Noel.
Noel, thank you for brining me 1 step closer to God. Thank you for sharing real life expriences. Thank you for the so many so many wisdom & grace you embed on me. Appriciated!
Finally, i need to thank 1 VIP.
Who eles but Him...my beloved darling.
Dear, i never thot u were important in anyway but your absence for the past 2 weeks was indeed madness.
Words alone juz cant explain how empty & hungry i felt.
It's you... it's you who changes me & it's also you who brought me up. Brought me up to the level tt i never dream sitting on.
Dear, for all those times you stood by me, for all the joy you brought into my life, for all my wrong that you made right, for every dream that you made come true & for all the love I found in you, I'll be forever thankful!!!
Dear, you were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak & you were my eyes when I couldn't see. You saw the best that was in me & you gave me faith cause you believed in me. I'm grateful for each & everyday you gave me.
Thank you for always there for me, thank you for shining your love into my life.
You've been my inspiration & you made my world a better place.
I'm blessed because I was loved by you & I'm everything I am, because you loved me.
If i have missed out any name pls pardon me cuz i'm getting a lil emotional now.
It's the 1st ever time in my life that i'm posting an entry with tears.
I got to pen off here cuz i simply cant go on.... till den last 2 words for everybody;
THANK YOU!!!
<< Home