30 June 2007

Friday Late Nite Shopping

Yesterday was the last frday of the month again.
I meet up with ZJ for dinner (MOS) + Shopping.
It's my 1st time joining in the late night shopping.
I must say "it's disappointing". Alot of shops are not involved in this late night feast. Luckily we both din go home empty handed!!! ;)
Earlier yesterday evening before meeting ZJ i actually went to my school.
I'm surpose to take 4 differennt course of the bridging but i appealed to take just 2.
I pass them my certs & CV on thurdsay hopping they can give me some good news in regards to the appeal fast.
Elaine (my course rap) called me yesterday @ 5.15pm saying that the department head says that i'm too YOUNG to be examed unless i can provide a recommendation letter from my company. Haha... Company letter? Lol... one of the easiest thing i can ever get.
In less den an hour time, i delivered a "powerful" company recommendation letter to APMI. Hope it helps! Everybody, pray for me yeah! :)
Meet up wif Noel for Korean Lunch! Well, yall know i dun like Korean food but it's ok la, it din turned out to be awful! Noel brought me up to his office & i saw Alvin there. Lol... Funny though... their company must take off shoe b4 stepping in de.. but i told them their floor is so dirty how to walk w/o shoe??? Alvin offered a pair of "slipper" Eeeeeeeee the "slipper" look worst den the floor! Haha... I got la...in the end i got remove my pretty shoe! Go to ppl place must follow rules ma! lol