New journey
New journey has began!
To start a new journey wif a smile is the best ever way one could kick off well.
Monday & Tuesday was Great.
Back to office on Monday & found myself handling my tasks better den before.
I used to get worked up over some issues that I dun like to entertain but somehow i came to realise that the ball is in my court & so i call the shot! No one can change my decision.
My words shall seal the deal.
Meet up wif Adel Monday nite for bday dinner.
I was looking forward to meet her but upon meeting her it was indeed disappointing.
She changed!!! & honestly, i told her to her face that she changed.
She seems to be so lost. The more she says she's ok, the more i feel otherwise.
I truly believed that everybody has his or her own problems but by not doing anything doesn't help. One should think strong & move on positively. I know it's not easy like what i have mentioned by i'm sure when there's might nobody will fail.
I have said what i should & even what i shouldn't.
Anyway, Good Luck Adel.
To start a new journey wif a smile is the best ever way one could kick off well.
Monday & Tuesday was Great.
Back to office on Monday & found myself handling my tasks better den before.
I used to get worked up over some issues that I dun like to entertain but somehow i came to realise that the ball is in my court & so i call the shot! No one can change my decision.
My words shall seal the deal.
Meet up wif Adel Monday nite for bday dinner.
I was looking forward to meet her but upon meeting her it was indeed disappointing.
She changed!!! & honestly, i told her to her face that she changed.
She seems to be so lost. The more she says she's ok, the more i feel otherwise.
I truly believed that everybody has his or her own problems but by not doing anything doesn't help. One should think strong & move on positively. I know it's not easy like what i have mentioned by i'm sure when there's might nobody will fail.
I have said what i should & even what i shouldn't.
Anyway, Good Luck Adel.
<< Home