15 July 2007

Medical Check up + meet up wif JiaJia

Thx god that i survived through the medical check up.
I woke up very early (even earlier den working days) on Saturday. Despite waking up early, i'm still late for my appointment. I reached @ 9.50am instead of 9.20am.
The Mount E Preventive Healthcare Ctr is @ Paragon level 15. When i reached, i sms my bf to see if he's free to come over to accompany me for awhile. I was lucky that he's free. Shortly after i received the sms from him tt says he's free, i was lead into a treatment room by a staff nurse. I was very shock!!! It's the drawing of blood samples time! OMG, it's too early for this step i thot! LOL. Just when i was praying to god in fear, i saw a face that's the best gift from GOD. My BF!!! I was a lil pek chek wif the nurse cuz she took awhile to locate my vein. Though my bf was beside me but still my eyes cant stop the stare on the needles & the 4 tubes. When the nurse brings the needle close to my vein, i feel my hand running away from her. & just before the nurse jab in, my bf suddenly turn my face to him & say; look @ me! He distracted me! Haha... i wonder will my hand run away if he didn't distract me. I was served wif breakfast after the above process. My bf left for work while i'm having my breakfast. The whole screening process was full of waiting, waiting & waiting. Here wait there wait & finally i was dismissed @ 12.35pm. My report will be out next friday but my next appointment is on 28/7/07.
Had jap lunch wif jia jia! Chat abt everythng & anything under the sun. She has got alot of questions for me in regards to my bf. I was telling her y not she ask him herself? I dare her to do so! LOL. Jiajia is another person that ask mi to seriously consider my bf as my future partner cuz she thinks we are a match. Honestly, too many ppl are telling me this & i'm getting a lil feeble. Well...we'll see how it goes!
Jiajia did something very sweet by commenting i look prettier den b4 in her blog. Jia, it's a compliment yeah? I actually forgotten to tell her that i admired her guts. The guts to make such major decision to leave NDC. I'm happy for her & for sure i'll keep her in my prayers for a smooth journey ahead in private practice. TCC is always the best place to bitch. Ladies & Gent, pls be informed that TCC served really good fried dori! Pls try! We ended the day @ abt 10.30pm cuz by tt time, jiajia looks more like the 1 whom got 4 tubes of blood drawn. haha...
Jia, it was indeed a great meet up. We should plan such session more often! Perhaps when u go to private, we'll get to bump into each other @ paragon on Saturdays.
Now i'm looking forward to tomorrow's gym session. Track mile!!!