OMG ... blacky friday
I thot the last working day of the week should end smoothly & happily but this thot was spoilted very early in the morning.
When i was still on my way to work, i received a call from office. This is a call that i would choose not to pick up if i'm given a choice. This call makes me ask myself; "who ask u to act clever?". U know how lousy i felt? I felt as if i've just tight slap myself. U juz cant imagine how lame i felt when i was blame for doing a good will! OMG!!!
I'm angry & i took it a lil personal. I was angry, angry till i can hardly breath. U know how angry i'm? I feel like running to that Bitch & give her a punch right @ her nose & make sure it bleed non stop! Fierce right? haha
Fortunately, i managed to settle the issue & cover my own ass! It's really sad to be covering my own ass when i'm juz doing people a favor out of good will.
The moral of the story is; "Mind your own bisiness".
After lunch, there was an internal meeting. Honestly, even if we meet 10 times a week, we still cant change the market patten or rather market trend. The meeting was like the scene of "Just Follow Law"!!! Invisible Arrows flying to & fo! OMG!!!
It's very difficult to work @ a place where you are like fighting a daily war among yourselves. It's always said to be Team Work but in actual fact, it all boy down to invididual credits & frame. I hate people to be of "words louder den action" character. Over promise, under deliver is what i never second.
I keep telling myself not to take work's issue personal but i have yet to master this piece of art.
I've been trying hard to enlarge my trash hole but it's a flop.
I'm feeling very stress now & i know i'm not in a pink of my mental health again.
OMG!!! Need to go through the healing process again. It's a tough recovery route ahead.
When i was still on my way to work, i received a call from office. This is a call that i would choose not to pick up if i'm given a choice. This call makes me ask myself; "who ask u to act clever?". U know how lousy i felt? I felt as if i've just tight slap myself. U juz cant imagine how lame i felt when i was blame for doing a good will! OMG!!!
I'm angry & i took it a lil personal. I was angry, angry till i can hardly breath. U know how angry i'm? I feel like running to that Bitch & give her a punch right @ her nose & make sure it bleed non stop! Fierce right? haha
Fortunately, i managed to settle the issue & cover my own ass! It's really sad to be covering my own ass when i'm juz doing people a favor out of good will.
The moral of the story is; "Mind your own bisiness".
After lunch, there was an internal meeting. Honestly, even if we meet 10 times a week, we still cant change the market patten or rather market trend. The meeting was like the scene of "Just Follow Law"!!! Invisible Arrows flying to & fo! OMG!!!
It's very difficult to work @ a place where you are like fighting a daily war among yourselves. It's always said to be Team Work but in actual fact, it all boy down to invididual credits & frame. I hate people to be of "words louder den action" character. Over promise, under deliver is what i never second.
I keep telling myself not to take work's issue personal but i have yet to master this piece of art.
I've been trying hard to enlarge my trash hole but it's a flop.
I'm feeling very stress now & i know i'm not in a pink of my mental health again.
OMG!!! Need to go through the healing process again. It's a tough recovery route ahead.
<< Home