Praise + miscellaneous
Everybody around me is praising me for my beauty.
YeXuan mentioned that i'm getting prettier!
David (my boss) step in & also commented that i look very pretty. & he link it wif the power of Love!
I'm really very happy.
I swear tt i wont want to go back to those ugly days. lol
U know, my current beauty din come by juz like tt... it's through alot of hard work & determination. So, i'll work even harder to look prettier & prettier & eventually prettiest! haha
I recently added a Coach Sling Bag to my branded collection & i'm glad that i buy it cuz i notice alot of eyes on my bag. haha
Hmmm... so fast & 1/2 the week is gone. Left wif 2 working days b4 weekend arrive again. Today is kinda quiet in office as both Suann & Keyan is on MC.
Keyan is running a high fever since she came back from HK. For Suann, this funny gal says she think she has got cancer! lol
How can it be true when she's still living as per normal? Funny woman. Hope both of them get well soon.
I was intensively in contact wif jiajia due to the world is so small.
JiaJia seems to be doing big business cuz she's always not free.
We wanna have bday dinner wif her also very difficult. OMG! lol
I was telling her that if she dun give me a date to meet den i'll book an appointment wif NDC & i'll go & tell her Dr i dun need any service, i only want to catch up with jiajia. haha... idea right?
I think the Dr will take a broom & sweep me out. muhahahaha
Actually is nice to be happy.
When u are happy, all the nonsense seems to know & they will some how or rather go away from you.
A smile is the cruve that straighten problems.
Dear God, thank you for all your blessing. amen
YeXuan mentioned that i'm getting prettier!
David (my boss) step in & also commented that i look very pretty. & he link it wif the power of Love!
I'm really very happy.
I swear tt i wont want to go back to those ugly days. lol
U know, my current beauty din come by juz like tt... it's through alot of hard work & determination. So, i'll work even harder to look prettier & prettier & eventually prettiest! haha
I recently added a Coach Sling Bag to my branded collection & i'm glad that i buy it cuz i notice alot of eyes on my bag. haha
Hmmm... so fast & 1/2 the week is gone. Left wif 2 working days b4 weekend arrive again. Today is kinda quiet in office as both Suann & Keyan is on MC.
Keyan is running a high fever since she came back from HK. For Suann, this funny gal says she think she has got cancer! lol
How can it be true when she's still living as per normal? Funny woman. Hope both of them get well soon.
I was intensively in contact wif jiajia due to the world is so small.
JiaJia seems to be doing big business cuz she's always not free.
We wanna have bday dinner wif her also very difficult. OMG! lol
I was telling her that if she dun give me a date to meet den i'll book an appointment wif NDC & i'll go & tell her Dr i dun need any service, i only want to catch up with jiajia. haha... idea right?
I think the Dr will take a broom & sweep me out. muhahahaha
Actually is nice to be happy.
When u are happy, all the nonsense seems to know & they will some how or rather go away from you.
A smile is the cruve that straighten problems.
Dear God, thank you for all your blessing. amen
<< Home