Relaxing weekend
This weekend has been real cool. No stress! No stress! No stress!
Friday's 4.30pm meeting turned out to be good. Though it ended only @ 7pm but it's interesting. Managed to see Amber for awhile @ Ikea. So happy to see her!
Saturday was kinda lame but Noel to the rescue! I planed my schedule & it flow this way; 1st, go to Paragon in the morning for medical review, den go to see my bf + Deion for awhile den can go home change & den travel to meet William @ 2pm.
I woke up very early on Saturday morning for my medical review @ Paragon - Mount E Health Preventive Ctr. I was made to wait like 30mins juz to go through my review. I was a lil pissed but i guess i'm cool enough to still keep that gentle smile on my face. Managed to see the Dr before 11am & the medical review was positive. Which means i'm very healthy! Expected yeah! LOL. After the review thinggy i went to look for dear & Deion. So sad, Deion is sick (he was ill for like 3-4 days le but i dun know abt it...he nv say how i know?) but serve him right cuz despite being sick he still have so much crap! muhahaha... Dear was kinda busy to entertain me so i thot it's lame to sit there, do nothing but flipping magazines so I went to buy hotdogs from Orange Julia & took a cab home. Dear had finally decided to bid fare well to paragon's duty. His last day of service should be next Saturday. Honestly, i dun know to be happy or sad. Happy for that we'll have more time together & sad for that i know gg private is always in his pipe-line... well... everything happened for a reason & i strongly believed it's wif a relevant reason tt he choose it tis way tis time round. I reached home @ 12noon, had my brunch & started slacking in front of the TV. Suddenly, my hp ring... I picked up & guess who? WILLIAM!!!
"sorry leh... today cannot meet leh... i'm not feeling well!" I was like; Damm it! I really HATE last min thing!!! Do u mean that u only get to know u are sick @ 12.30pm which is 1h 30min pior to the meeting time? Even if u are dying, pls @ least have the courtesy to cancel it earlier. I repeat "I HATE LAST MIN"!!! To make it worst, dear has got his own lunch meeting hence i cant plan any last min thing with him! I wanted to Zzz through the day & i guess God send Noel to date me out! I went Suntec wif Noel. We went to a career seminar together. Not very interesting but it's better den to Zzz through the afternoon. I ended my day wif some real good food wif dear.
Today is a shopping + cooking day for me! Since dear cannot spend his day wif me as he needs to be a filial son... i got to plan my own event. I know dear kinda felt guilty for that but i dun blame him. Given me in his position, i guess i'd have mess it up long ago. I went to cut my hair @ Jean Yip. Though Leslie left but Pinky managed to get me a same standard stylist, Casey. I asked Pinky; y do u have a gal name? He replied; NO, it's a dog name! OMG...fainted! He says S.H.E has a dog name Pinky. JiaJia, is tt so? LoL! Pinky is too free hence he offered to curl my hair for me. Sounds fun yeah? The finished work was pretty! Thank you Pinky!
Went Fancl to replenish my stuff... spent like $124? Oppssss..hehehe nvm la hor?
Had MOS for lunch & made sushi for tea break. Steamboat @ home for dinner. It's like a new year reunion dinner! I'm loving it.
Btw, i'm currently trying to do a blog with a heading of GOOD GUYS. I'm having some hard time selecting some 10 to 15 guys from my friendster's friends list to crown them GOOD MAN. Give me a lil more time & i'll get it up. Dun worry, if u face is selected, i'll tag the courtesy against it. hehe... guys pray hard tt u see ur face! lol
Friday's 4.30pm meeting turned out to be good. Though it ended only @ 7pm but it's interesting. Managed to see Amber for awhile @ Ikea. So happy to see her!
Saturday was kinda lame but Noel to the rescue! I planed my schedule & it flow this way; 1st, go to Paragon in the morning for medical review, den go to see my bf + Deion for awhile den can go home change & den travel to meet William @ 2pm.
I woke up very early on Saturday morning for my medical review @ Paragon - Mount E Health Preventive Ctr. I was made to wait like 30mins juz to go through my review. I was a lil pissed but i guess i'm cool enough to still keep that gentle smile on my face. Managed to see the Dr before 11am & the medical review was positive. Which means i'm very healthy! Expected yeah! LOL. After the review thinggy i went to look for dear & Deion. So sad, Deion is sick (he was ill for like 3-4 days le but i dun know abt it...he nv say how i know?) but serve him right cuz despite being sick he still have so much crap! muhahaha... Dear was kinda busy to entertain me so i thot it's lame to sit there, do nothing but flipping magazines so I went to buy hotdogs from Orange Julia & took a cab home. Dear had finally decided to bid fare well to paragon's duty. His last day of service should be next Saturday. Honestly, i dun know to be happy or sad. Happy for that we'll have more time together & sad for that i know gg private is always in his pipe-line... well... everything happened for a reason & i strongly believed it's wif a relevant reason tt he choose it tis way tis time round. I reached home @ 12noon, had my brunch & started slacking in front of the TV. Suddenly, my hp ring... I picked up & guess who? WILLIAM!!!
"sorry leh... today cannot meet leh... i'm not feeling well!" I was like; Damm it! I really HATE last min thing!!! Do u mean that u only get to know u are sick @ 12.30pm which is 1h 30min pior to the meeting time? Even if u are dying, pls @ least have the courtesy to cancel it earlier. I repeat "I HATE LAST MIN"!!! To make it worst, dear has got his own lunch meeting hence i cant plan any last min thing with him! I wanted to Zzz through the day & i guess God send Noel to date me out! I went Suntec wif Noel. We went to a career seminar together. Not very interesting but it's better den to Zzz through the afternoon. I ended my day wif some real good food wif dear.
Today is a shopping + cooking day for me! Since dear cannot spend his day wif me as he needs to be a filial son... i got to plan my own event. I know dear kinda felt guilty for that but i dun blame him. Given me in his position, i guess i'd have mess it up long ago. I went to cut my hair @ Jean Yip. Though Leslie left but Pinky managed to get me a same standard stylist, Casey. I asked Pinky; y do u have a gal name? He replied; NO, it's a dog name! OMG...fainted! He says S.H.E has a dog name Pinky. JiaJia, is tt so? LoL! Pinky is too free hence he offered to curl my hair for me. Sounds fun yeah? The finished work was pretty! Thank you Pinky!
Went Fancl to replenish my stuff... spent like $124? Oppssss..hehehe nvm la hor?
Had MOS for lunch & made sushi for tea break. Steamboat @ home for dinner. It's like a new year reunion dinner! I'm loving it.
Btw, i'm currently trying to do a blog with a heading of GOOD GUYS. I'm having some hard time selecting some 10 to 15 guys from my friendster's friends list to crown them GOOD MAN. Give me a lil more time & i'll get it up. Dun worry, if u face is selected, i'll tag the courtesy against it. hehe... guys pray hard tt u see ur face! lol
<< Home