Stupid Suann
This woman is really very FUNNY!
I know she cant take on difficult tasks but what about sending a sms??? hahahahhaha
I'm surpose to go to Sch (which is in town) to kick up my docs & suann + me was thinking since we are out, we can travel to meet jia jia for lunch.
I told her to send a sms to jiajia. Ask jiajia if she's ok to meet for lunch; say @ the so call Cafe near NDC.
We waited like carzy till very late ...till aft lunch time for the reply but No reply.
We ended up packing lunch back to office to eat.
She ate delifrance while i bought Mac.
After work i sms jiajia saying tt we thot of having lunch together but too bad she din reply.
OMG... it's not jiajia who din reply... it's Suann whom dun know send the sms to her which boyfriend!!! Jiajia din receive the sms.
I totally regreted asking her to send the sms on my behalf! LOL
Jia, so now we know how clever suann is yeah!
I was on msn wif Zj & i was telling her tt i was asked a gugu Fling question by a 10 yrs old friend! I'm sad tt i happened this way but haha... hack la.
I took in wif a pinch of salt. ;)
I know she cant take on difficult tasks but what about sending a sms??? hahahahhaha
I'm surpose to go to Sch (which is in town) to kick up my docs & suann + me was thinking since we are out, we can travel to meet jia jia for lunch.
I told her to send a sms to jiajia. Ask jiajia if she's ok to meet for lunch; say @ the so call Cafe near NDC.
We waited like carzy till very late ...till aft lunch time for the reply but No reply.
We ended up packing lunch back to office to eat.
She ate delifrance while i bought Mac.
After work i sms jiajia saying tt we thot of having lunch together but too bad she din reply.
OMG... it's not jiajia who din reply... it's Suann whom dun know send the sms to her which boyfriend!!! Jiajia din receive the sms.
I totally regreted asking her to send the sms on my behalf! LOL
Jia, so now we know how clever suann is yeah!
I was on msn wif Zj & i was telling her tt i was asked a gugu Fling question by a 10 yrs old friend! I'm sad tt i happened this way but haha... hack la.
I took in wif a pinch of salt. ;)
<< Home