26 August 2007

Done wif my exams + Feel the Fear & Do it Anyway

YEAH!!! I'm done with my exams. Chose 4 out of 7 questions. Each question weigh 25 marks. I pick Q1, 2, 3 & 5. This time round i feel it differently. When i was in sec sch, i always tell myself...dun care la, can pass can liao. Fail also never mind. But this time round i keep saying i dun want to juz pass... I want to score! I want to top the Class. I feel proud of myself saying this. I got an email from Dr Fong that says i pass the module with flying colors. I'm happy for this remark but i still keen to know did i top his class??? haha...crazy right me? I take status very seriously nowadays. Even if i'm the 1st runner up, it juz cant aplease me. I ONLY want to be NO 1!!! NO 2, 3, 4 are nonsense. haha.

I'm currently reading this book; Feel the Fear & Do it Anyway.

This is a very powerful psy book written by Dr Susan Jeffers. It teaches you how to over come FEAR. I'm into the 1st few pages of the book, cant wait to complete it. I'll share wif yall the details once i'm done!

Wow...Psy is so fun & it's full of surprizes!