23 August 2007

Triggered Anger + 'P' to the power of 2

Triggered Anger
Someone triggered my anger in office today. I normally dun get triggered easily in office cuz i know @ the end of the day we are colleagues, like it or not work muz still be completed & most importantly it's nv a one man show in terms of office work. What triggered me was the Attitude. If "she" could talk nicely or rather show a better colored face i guess she wont get it so badly from me. But the thing is tt both her face color & attitude was LOUSY!
Well, here's the highlights;
1st i got a SMS from "a" telling me that "b" has returned & exchanged 59pk of something & "c" went to open the 59pk to use as sample (by doing this it might be a loss to the company), so "a" was asking me how. I show the sms to "d" who's the in-charge of stock. "d" replied to "a" sms on my behalf & "a" replied accordingly. While this is going on i thot i should find out more from "c". I went to look for "c" but too bad he was on the line. I happened to see "e" & i thot it's a courtesy to inform her abt the issue. I went up to her & say; hey, i got a sms from "a" tt i would like to share wif u! Immediately i got "smack" (with blunt words) from "e". She said (wif a fucking damming face); I dun like the way yall pass sms, pls stop doing tt. Wah, i tell u... tis line already makes me SUPER BUAY SIONG but i still think i wanna tell her what happened cuz we are a team & everyone got the right to know exactly what's happening. I told her the sms content & she went to ask "c" to come over to my room. "c" acted accordingly. We kinda resolve the 59pk issue & when we were abt to move on, "e" started her Nonsense. She addressed the passing of sms thinggy issue. She "commanded" me or rather us not to pass sms in future! haha...over my dead body man...come on la, who she think she is? I cant stop ppl from smsing me right? Well anyway, her commanding act triggered my anger! She ask; WHY cant "a" juz sms "c" direct to settle the issue, WHY she sms you? I replied(in angry tone); u shouldn't ask WHY!!! U suould ask urself; WHAT makes "a" not want to sms yall direct? Pls Do Not...Do Not apply the word WHY on me. Bombarded is what u'll get from me...do not forget i take psy! I know "e" almost freaked out when she got the "WHAT" thinggy from me. She went on further & further & finally the phrase tt i was waiting for came out of her mouth; "WHY are u still in-charge of Operations when u are surpose to do Business Development"? haha...good question...very good question. Ask urself den! If u can handle ur operations team den WHAT makes your team mate not want to communicate to u? I would wanna be hands off u know? I cant wait to care less but CAN I??? This conflict went on for awhile & at the end of the day i ended my portion with a summary tt says; it's very clean & clear for me & tt's for whatever sms/problems tt comes to me I WILL WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY & i'll definately Handle & Settle it.
I am really sad for the above that happened. It turn from a small stock issue to a big Colleagues issue. Well anyway it's ok cuz i see "e" as a VICTIM while i'm a VICTOR & moreover i'm the Queen Bitch!

"P" to the Power of 2
Passion & Pride is the 2 words that i wanna share here over my blog.
When u have Passion in something, u'll take Pride in it.
Passion = Pride & no passion = no pride.
It's important to have passion & take pride in whatever u do.
U'll feel happier & motivated if u live wif passion & pride!