All In
"All In" meaning this entry contains updates for the recent days!
Well.. aft the back stabbing thinggy, i'm passionated to change a job. I mass sent my resume & managed to fix some interviews. Well, we'll see how it goes yeah!
Nowadays i dun know what's wrong, the whole world is asking me the same Question!
The question somehow relate to Deion. Deion this & Deion that...
Ok, i admit...I like him. I have feeling for him & i'm 100% sure he feel the same way too. But the bottom line is that we are both adult. We know certain things juz cannot happen! We'll make sure it DO NOT happen.
Diana was saying that my Abang is very handsome. haha...the whole world thot so but me. Something muz be very wrong wif me or i muz be out of my mind.
Well, for whatever it is, ladies & gentleman...pls be informed that i'm currently in a relation with someone that pampered me like princess, taking care of me from head to toe & wif the above mentioned, I'll not do anything that is not right/fair anytime anywhere. ;)
In a loving mode!
Well.. aft the back stabbing thinggy, i'm passionated to change a job. I mass sent my resume & managed to fix some interviews. Well, we'll see how it goes yeah!
Nowadays i dun know what's wrong, the whole world is asking me the same Question!
The question somehow relate to Deion. Deion this & Deion that...
Ok, i admit...I like him. I have feeling for him & i'm 100% sure he feel the same way too. But the bottom line is that we are both adult. We know certain things juz cannot happen! We'll make sure it DO NOT happen.
Diana was saying that my Abang is very handsome. haha...the whole world thot so but me. Something muz be very wrong wif me or i muz be out of my mind.
Well, for whatever it is, ladies & gentleman...pls be informed that i'm currently in a relation with someone that pampered me like princess, taking care of me from head to toe & wif the above mentioned, I'll not do anything that is not right/fair anytime anywhere. ;)
In a loving mode!
<< Home