Deed Poll + New Ic + Misc
Deed Poll
Yeah, done with my Deed Poll on the 3rd day of September 2007.
I signed before my lawyer to absolutely renounce & abandon the use of my former name Tan Poh Teng & in lieu thereof assume & adopt the name of Sal Tan.
I hereby authorise & request all persons to designate & address me by such assumed name of Sal Tan.
New NRIC
Also got my new IC done! New IC = New Name!
Misc
Suann is currently being woo by this guy call TUES! Seems like they both have feeling for each other. Hope they can move on smooth.
Darling is out of town for a week, going out for work! He told me to be a good gal & he'll be back shortly! Ok, i'll be a very good gal den.
My calendar is kinda flooding. Too many stuff to do. I hope i can have 2 hrs more per day! lol
I'm so happy for Zj tt she's finally a 3rd class hons Now! Congrats!
Yeah, done with my Deed Poll on the 3rd day of September 2007.
I signed before my lawyer to absolutely renounce & abandon the use of my former name Tan Poh Teng & in lieu thereof assume & adopt the name of Sal Tan.
I hereby authorise & request all persons to designate & address me by such assumed name of Sal Tan.
New NRIC
Also got my new IC done! New IC = New Name!
Misc
Suann is currently being woo by this guy call TUES! Seems like they both have feeling for each other. Hope they can move on smooth.
Darling is out of town for a week, going out for work! He told me to be a good gal & he'll be back shortly! Ok, i'll be a very good gal den.
My calendar is kinda flooding. Too many stuff to do. I hope i can have 2 hrs more per day! lol
I'm so happy for Zj tt she's finally a 3rd class hons Now! Congrats!
<< Home