11 September 2007

It's too taxing for me to continue the journey with Hannah...perhaps it's time to call off

Perhaps...perhaps...perhaps, it's time to move on.
I'm feeling sad right now as i type in every word.
We had an internal meeting this afternoon & it was a terrible one.
I only get to know that i or rather we (ky, ann & me) got back stabbed during the meeting...which therefore sucks. I muz say i'm really cranky. Many lines & phrases that was used during the meeting hits me so many time straight to my face. I hate to hear things that are not true. I hate unfair remarks. I hate ppl who puts on mask. I hate to be in Hannah. Juz 11 ppl in the office & it's office politic is worst den a 100 man company. All i got to say is that Hannah is no longer the place i use to grow up from. It use to be the heaven but now...Hell.
Why or when did it changed? I guess it's ever since tt 1 fine day back in end feb where i made a resignation decision. I dun know how Suann & Ky feel... but i'm kinda sure that it was me...it was me who invited the back stabber. I start believing that human is more scary den ghost. To sum up the whole thing, i'll no longer be tt Sally they once use to know. I will be selfish for this 1 time. I need to move on. I need to make it happen. If i dun help myself, no one can help me.
1 last word to describe my feeling towards Hannah; DISAPPOINTED.