OMG...Such a disappointment
I forgotten to announce that my boss said the following to me last thursday;
"你不是一个很努力的人,不过你有小聪明"
Is the above a compliment? I took it with a pinch of salt.
Honestly, i feel offended & it disturbed me quite a fare bit!
I'm surpose to extract my wisdom tooth last saturday but due to the fact that the pain is bearable & i really want to faithfully serve my 1 mth notice, i managed to bargain with Deion not to extract until unless other wise stated.
After today, i totally regreted not extracting the tooth & not going for the 5 days MC.
Why i'm still so faithful when people no long appreciate me?
Why do i have to bear with the occasion wisdom tooth pain when people take me as an extra?
It's as if i got nothing better to do.
OMG... i've juz tight slap myself!
Anyway, i'm counting down 18 days!
"你不是一个很努力的人,不过你有小聪明"
Is the above a compliment? I took it with a pinch of salt.
Honestly, i feel offended & it disturbed me quite a fare bit!
I'm surpose to extract my wisdom tooth last saturday but due to the fact that the pain is bearable & i really want to faithfully serve my 1 mth notice, i managed to bargain with Deion not to extract until unless other wise stated.
After today, i totally regreted not extracting the tooth & not going for the 5 days MC.
Why i'm still so faithful when people no long appreciate me?
Why do i have to bear with the occasion wisdom tooth pain when people take me as an extra?
It's as if i got nothing better to do.
OMG... i've juz tight slap myself!
Anyway, i'm counting down 18 days!
<< Home