18 September 2007

Resignation + Driving test

Monday
The topic of resignation. I din wanna disturb me boss while he's overseas but since he ask me on so many things that i got no answer for...i thot it's a good time for me to speak the truth. I called his China Mobile & we "chat" for like 15 mins or so... My point noted, but resignation not acknowledged. Speak to the lady boss in the later part of the afternoon till abt 11pm till i got to skip my class but still no acknowledgment on the resignation. For whatever i said...point noted but no resolution. For who & what i dislike...problem still surface. For whatever it is... i still choose to move on cuz i realised there's even more bees around den i use to know. Last day @ hannah still firm on 19/10/07.
Tuesday
Went for my Driving test...though FLOP but i'm not sad. I'll try harder! Nest test, 29/11/07.
Life in office still goes on as per normal. I still do my things. Nothing changes & no one talks abt it. I still take ownership of what i got to do.