15 September 2007

Resignation letter

I'm very Happy. The resignation letter that i've prepared is finally gonna be submitted! Here's the outline;

24 September 2007

Mr Tan David & Ms Soon Boon Jong
100 Lor 23 Geylang
#06-01
Singapore 388398

Dear David & Bj,

I am sorry to inform you that I am leaving Hannah Holdings Pte Ltd (Hannah). This was a difficult decision as working for Hannah has been a positive experience and one for which I am thankful.

Thank you for the opportunity to work at Hannah. It has been a pleasure. I have learned a lot during my time here. I truly appreciate your guidance and friendship during my time employed.

However the time has come for me to move on. This letter is to formally announce my resignation from Hannah Holdings Pte Ltd, starting today, 24 September 2007. I will be serving four (4) weeks resignation notice. My last day at Hannah will be 21 October 2007.

Thank you once again for the opportunities for professional and personal development that you have provided me during the last few years. I wish both you & Hannah every good fortune & would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.

Please let me know what I can do to make my final time here a productive experience.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,




____________________
Sal Tan

*** Special thanks to Darling who drafted this letter on my behalf! MmmmmmMUACK