02 October 2007

Post extraction & Lots of nonsense going on...

Post extraction updates
I think i have seen a good dentist that left me with only min post extraction pain & of course thanks to darling who took great care of me from the moment i extracted till i can eat hotdog buns! lol
I'd say i recovered. ;)

Lots of nonsense going on...
Well...for this, I dun know how to & where to start...
It's a lot of things tt happened in the company.
Ping Ping has resigned. So happened that our last day falls on the same day.
I dun know what gone wrong but everything seems so wrong. Where is the justice? Is rank, status, KPI, Ass really so important? I really dun know! Perhaps it's very individual. To me, i would of course want to comply with whatever i have to but i will NOT do it @ the expense of my colleagues or anybody.
Honestly, i thx god for tt i'm leaving Hannah. It's really MESSY. I dun know which part of me tells people that i'm involved in the nonsense. I was reminded so damm many times to stay clear from the conflicts & exit gracefully.
The world has changed!