10 November 2007

Gosh...I'm Sick!

Oh dear...i'm sick!
I guess is the lack of Zzz tt cuz me to be sick.
I woke up this morning & realised that my whole body is aching (i can hardly move) & i have a super bad headache. I can bearly get off my bed but i struggled to get up cuz i got an exams @ 10am @ an job interview @ 12noon. I took 2 pain killer & bear with whatever pain & discomfort that was in me & went out of the house @ 9am.
After my interview @ 12noon, i'm almost half dead. Before i totally die off, I received a call (the best call on earth that can ever ring) from darling that he's on his way to pick me up to see a Doctor.
*so so so x100 touch*.
When i reached the clinic i was like 3/4 dead & that was when i found out that i was down with a high fever of 38.9oc. I got no choice but to accept an immediate jab *that was painful*. After the jab, i felt as if i was 3.5/4 dead. While i was 3.5/4 dead, dear settled the med & payment thinggy & send me back (back to his place). When we reached home, i was 3.8/4 dead. I unconsciously feel that dear inserted some tablets into my mouth for me to swallow. I swallowed accordingly and den fall into Zzzz.
When i woke up, the sky is already dark & i only get to find out that the pillow that i slept on was dear's lap. *gosh - so pai sei + blush*.
I'm feeling better now & tt's the reason why i still can blog.
Well...having gone through today with him, what else can i ask for?
A better looking Bf? A richer Bf? A Bf with better Career? A Bf that can care for me more?
He's all the above already.
Thank you for Loving me!