20 December 2007

Controless-ness + family X'mas Dinner + New Digi Cam

Though I love my new job but...
I broke into tears on Tuesday!!! I could no longer take the stress.
It's indeed STRESSFUL.
I went into a state of Lost (in mind). I tired to calm myself down, taking deep breath, warm milk etc but no use!
Wednesday i went to work & i feel worst den Tuesday. I feel as thou i'm floating, my hands are trembling. I was really feeling weak & i suspect i'll knock out anytime.

Dear brought me to see a Doctor in the evening & the DR ask me "Are u working under stress"? ***Yes Dr, I'm very Stress!!! Cant u see??? And, DR, y are u asking a STUPID question? He looks a 200% fool, when this happened; I ask for Stilnox but he gave me Codiphen!
The Dr sucks right? I was pissed & he's trying to piss me even further i guess. Dun know how to follow my instruction. I was given 3 days MC but i dun intend to use it. Yall know i never believe in MC right! Well, whatever it is, life goes onnnnn!

Had my family X'mas dinner juz now. We had log cakes too!
I bought gifts for my whole family including my maid! So nice of me right? All Glory to Jesus! -Amen-

I bought a new "RED" OLYMPUS Digi Cam!!!
It's juz so me!!!

P/s: 5 days to X'mas!!!