Friday, Saturday, Sunday + Misc
Friday was a scary day for me. My OM Hana was hospitalized @ TTSH on Thursday night. Friday's company x'mas dinner was canceled and i have to take over Hana's duty. Not tt i'm complaining but honestly i was really overwhelm by this. I was in a state of lost yet i got to "act" steady! Yall know how scary/terrible tt was? I brought my Laptop home & work till 9PM and only realized that i have yet to start studying for my Crisis Intervention Exams which falls on Saturday 10 AM. I took the book, flip here & there but nothing seems to get into my head hence i decided to give up. I thot i wanna wake up @ 7 AM to study instead.
Saturday morning, instead of waking up @ 7 AM, i woke up @ 8.10 AM. I was so so late. Fortunately my exams is @ 10 AM. Darling is nice enough to pick me up (i dun see a reason why he isn't! lol) from home to school den he go off for his Gym. Like yall know, i did not study for exams hence what i did was to whack through the questions. I did what i could & what i couldn't, i'll leave it to God. After exams, wow...i feel so relax!!! Mummy Cecillia gave us a treat @ ichiban!!! Yum Yum. I den went shopping with her till 5.30 PM and den dear came to pick me for dinner.
Tomorrow, it's Sunday!!! I have got my medi+pedi appt @ 3PM. I wanna put on the nicest color on earth cuz my big day is approaching!!! lol.
FYI, i already know where i wanna dine @ for the big day! Yall might wanna guess but i bet no 1 will get it right! lol!!!
Misc
I happened to browse Noel's webby & i saw this. I feel really good to see my face in his webby!
It made my night!
This guy is really too good to be true. I remembered i couldn't Zzz last Saturday night hence i SMS him @ 6 AM to inform him that i wont be meeting him the next day. He not did get upset but prayed for mi instead! Where can earth do we find such nice guy??? I found!
Here's some pic i took wif my colleauge in office and of course my self portraits.





Finally, here's my class photo!!!
Saturday morning, instead of waking up @ 7 AM, i woke up @ 8.10 AM. I was so so late. Fortunately my exams is @ 10 AM. Darling is nice enough to pick me up (i dun see a reason why he isn't! lol) from home to school den he go off for his Gym. Like yall know, i did not study for exams hence what i did was to whack through the questions. I did what i could & what i couldn't, i'll leave it to God. After exams, wow...i feel so relax!!! Mummy Cecillia gave us a treat @ ichiban!!! Yum Yum. I den went shopping with her till 5.30 PM and den dear came to pick me for dinner.
Tomorrow, it's Sunday!!! I have got my medi+pedi appt @ 3PM. I wanna put on the nicest color on earth cuz my big day is approaching!!! lol.
FYI, i already know where i wanna dine @ for the big day! Yall might wanna guess but i bet no 1 will get it right! lol!!!
Misc
I happened to browse Noel's webby & i saw this. I feel really good to see my face in his webby!
It made my night!
This guy is really too good to be true. I remembered i couldn't Zzz last Saturday night hence i SMS him @ 6 AM to inform him that i wont be meeting him the next day. He not did get upset but prayed for mi instead! Where can earth do we find such nice guy??? I found!Here's some pic i took wif my colleauge in office and of course my self portraits.

Finally, here's my class photo!!!
<< Home