Tired yet challenging + xmas & darling
WooHoo..it's weekend.
Oh...Finally can wake up late!
Wah, work is like hell lot but the good thing is that i like my work & i'm doing it with passion & it comes with lots of FUN!
My average knock off time is at 8 PM (if i got lesson, i die die muz leave @ 6.45 PM). Reached home daily not before 10 PM, sleep not ealier den 1 AM & wake up not later den 6.50 AM. Fun right? My shoulder bones are aching & i got heavy eyes lit.
Thanks to my Fancl Face Mask & Fancl Tense up Collagen...I'm still looking good despite the long hours of working.
X'mas is near & i have yet to start my shopping. Gosh...HOW? I MUST make time to do it next week if not i'll get it left right ctr from u guys. lol
I'm looking forward to xmas cuz...haha..u all know la hor...it's juz not xmas alone to me!!! yeah yeah!!!
Darling accepted another missionary work (gosh...gosh...gosh) to the 3rd world country (Somalia). Well, i got no comments. I think i changed quite a fair bit since we are together. I never know i can be that kind & forgiving. LOL... He'll be departing mid/end Feb 2008 (i think). Which means, i'll have to be a widow for like 2 weeks again (opps...Mid Feb, Valentine day? Pray...Pray...Pray...I Pray).
Xmas, New Year & Chinese New Year are all around the corner!!! YEAH!!!
Oh...Finally can wake up late!
Wah, work is like hell lot but the good thing is that i like my work & i'm doing it with passion & it comes with lots of FUN!
My average knock off time is at 8 PM (if i got lesson, i die die muz leave @ 6.45 PM). Reached home daily not before 10 PM, sleep not ealier den 1 AM & wake up not later den 6.50 AM. Fun right? My shoulder bones are aching & i got heavy eyes lit.
Thanks to my Fancl Face Mask & Fancl Tense up Collagen...I'm still looking good despite the long hours of working.
X'mas is near & i have yet to start my shopping. Gosh...HOW? I MUST make time to do it next week if not i'll get it left right ctr from u guys. lol
I'm looking forward to xmas cuz...haha..u all know la hor...it's juz not xmas alone to me!!! yeah yeah!!!
Darling accepted another missionary work (gosh...gosh...gosh) to the 3rd world country (Somalia). Well, i got no comments. I think i changed quite a fair bit since we are together. I never know i can be that kind & forgiving. LOL... He'll be departing mid/end Feb 2008 (i think). Which means, i'll have to be a widow for like 2 weeks again (opps...Mid Feb, Valentine day? Pray...Pray...Pray...I Pray).
Xmas, New Year & Chinese New Year are all around the corner!!! YEAH!!!
<< Home