He never fails to make me happy!
Out to Vivo with SF.
We went to watch Jumper.
Well... i'd rate it 3.5/5.
Guess what we had during the movie?
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream!!!!
Yum Yum! It makes me Freeze!
After the movie, we went to Bugis.
Everybody should know what am i there for!!!
YUP, TCC!!!
Here's some pic!!!

Though the Dr makes an effort to go through the menu carefully but he failed to decide what he wants & so, it's my call!
See what i have on our table!




BTW, I'm dying for PS I LOVE U!!!
The Dr say he'd bring me to watch it the next weekend!
I like the way i'm being pampered!
We went to watch Jumper.
Well... i'd rate it 3.5/5.
Guess what we had during the movie?
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream!!!!
Yum Yum! It makes me Freeze!
After the movie, we went to Bugis.
Everybody should know what am i there for!!!
YUP, TCC!!!
Here's some pic!!!
Though the Dr makes an effort to go through the menu carefully but he failed to decide what he wants & so, it's my call!
See what i have on our table!
BTW, I'm dying for PS I LOVE U!!!
The Dr say he'd bring me to watch it the next weekend!
I like the way i'm being pampered!
<< Home