Sunday
Sunday is a day where we seldom meet up but the Sunday that juz went by was Special. We were out in town!!!
Royal copenhagan's High tea was good but still they pissed me off a big time. I wanted a blueberry cheese cake while SF wanted a cannberry mouse. They say that cannberry mouse is not included in the high tea set & the last pcs of blueberry is taken up by someone else. This made me super piss. I den walked off with my obvious 'Super Black + Pissed off Face', leaving the Dr to handle the crap. He din lost his cool & the best part is that he got what he wanted cuz the lady serving him was too scare of my black face & the sudden walk away.
Step up 2 was too awful that i fell asleep in the theater. I slept so tightly that SF dun bear to wake me up. LOL.
Sushi for Dinner!!!
Here's some pics to remind SF for more Gym & me for more Yoga! haha
Nowadays Dr dun look Dr... He's a KING Bitch! Holla...

The Dr set this up!

Tofu!!!

Salmon Teriyaki

Soft-shell crab

Chicken Kaminabe

Kani Salad

Hana Maki

Salmon Sashimi
I wanted 10 plates but SF only allowed 2 cuz he knows he'll get into trouble if i order 10. He'll den have salmon parade! LOL

Earthquake completed our day!
& did i juz had 'ice cream' with the Dentist??? haha...Like i care!
WE DUN! lol
Royal copenhagan's High tea was good but still they pissed me off a big time. I wanted a blueberry cheese cake while SF wanted a cannberry mouse. They say that cannberry mouse is not included in the high tea set & the last pcs of blueberry is taken up by someone else. This made me super piss. I den walked off with my obvious 'Super Black + Pissed off Face', leaving the Dr to handle the crap. He din lost his cool & the best part is that he got what he wanted cuz the lady serving him was too scare of my black face & the sudden walk away.
Step up 2 was too awful that i fell asleep in the theater. I slept so tightly that SF dun bear to wake me up. LOL.
Sushi for Dinner!!!
Here's some pics to remind SF for more Gym & me for more Yoga! haha
Nowadays Dr dun look Dr... He's a KING Bitch! Holla...
The Dr set this up!
Tofu!!!
Salmon Teriyaki
Soft-shell crab
Chicken Kaminabe
Kani Salad
Hana Maki
Salmon Sashimi
I wanted 10 plates but SF only allowed 2 cuz he knows he'll get into trouble if i order 10. He'll den have salmon parade! LOL
Earthquake completed our day!
& did i juz had 'ice cream' with the Dentist??? haha...Like i care!
WE DUN! lol
<< Home