New Job
After taking a month break, I finally went back to the working environment.
Many would have know that i joined SingPost as a (post woman...haha..no la) Leasing Exec.
Started work on Wednesday & I'm really thankful for the job offer.
The working environment is totally different from the HELL place where I escaped from.
It's so much different that I'm not use to such environment yet. But I'm sure this type of environment can be easily adapt.
Recently I saw something that I guess it's better not for me to see & it effect my mood quite a fair bit. But well...I'm trying to control my emotions. Damn, it's so damn difficult.
Many would have know that i joined SingPost as a (post woman...haha..no la) Leasing Exec.
Started work on Wednesday & I'm really thankful for the job offer.
The working environment is totally different from the HELL place where I escaped from.
It's so much different that I'm not use to such environment yet. But I'm sure this type of environment can be easily adapt.
Recently I saw something that I guess it's better not for me to see & it effect my mood quite a fair bit. But well...I'm trying to control my emotions. Damn, it's so damn difficult.
<< Home