The Rainy Day
Tuesday
Raining cats & dogs out there yet it din stop us from our plan to watch 10,000 BC.
Went to Cine to catch the show, we had a good couple seat but too bad the couple seating infront of us keep moving moving moving non stop.
Dinner @ Paragon Coffee Bean. I guess it was due to the heavy rain that cause the whole cafe to be empty. It's so empty that both SF & myself were so not use to seeing.
I wanted to take some pics but SF din want to co-operate (cuz his lil patients din co-operate wif him in the morn, so he revenged it on me...lol)
Raining cats & dogs out there yet it din stop us from our plan to watch 10,000 BC.
Went to Cine to catch the show, we had a good couple seat but too bad the couple seating infront of us keep moving moving moving non stop.
Dinner @ Paragon Coffee Bean. I guess it was due to the heavy rain that cause the whole cafe to be empty. It's so empty that both SF & myself were so not use to seeing.
I wanted to take some pics but SF din want to co-operate (cuz his lil patients din co-operate wif him in the morn, so he revenged it on me...lol)
<< Home