21 April 2008

happening...

Since SF is treating the little patients in Manjusri Sec, we den became neighbour & we found new lunch-time mate which is each other. LOL

Since I dun quite like to lunch wif my colleague (they are nice thou but we hv diff taste for food) & SF would never in his whole life eat wif his irritating nurse so we decided to lunch together.

The Dr waits for me @ the escalator @ 12.30pm & send me back to the escalator @ 1.30pm.
How fun? haha... fun provided the Dr dun wake up with lemons...if he does...den -Amen-

I recently lost a auction bid for a limited edition Gucci bag. I was superly upset cuz i lost to a Bitch by a few seconds and 1 USD. How painful is that? Go figure. Anyway, SF saw a pair of smart casual shoe from Gucci on Sunday but too bad they only have size 7 & 8.5. If only they have size 8 den it would be perfect!

I'm into the last module for my couselling course. I'm confused as of how to move on but having a motivator in mind somehow made decision clearer & easier.