It's been quite awhile...
okay...it's been quite awhile since i last blogged!
Nothing special happened... Routine life style...
I attended my FINAL lesson for my course last night. Some thoughts ran through my mind when i started recalling 10 months back. IT was a 3 mins decision to take up the course... went for 1st lesson on 23 July 2007...blah blah blah... & now...10 months later... i'm just 1 exams away to grad! IT's really joyful... the only thing that i think it's a pity will be the friendship. Now that there's no more lesson...how often can we meet up? Everyone has got our own thing to do...& after all a 10 month friendship can never compare to the old school friendship. Exams is this coming Saturday!
I intend to take a break, no more studying for 2008!!! If there should be any..it would be in 2009 den!
My family will be out of town this weekend onwards for 6 days. I'm left in town alone. I demanded SF to accompany me! LOL
SF is done wif his 2nd posting @ School dental. Moving onto his 3rd posting, he is going to HPB this time round. Though I dun quite buy the idea of this posting but still I sent him my blessing cuz i know he loves doing root canal. It's the crying kids that i'm concern! But...It's always good to be able to do what you like. ;)
My bro is currently seeing a girl who apparently is my sister's customer's niece. I dun quite like her look but well..it's hard for me to like someone elses look cuz if i do so, den there isn't anything unique about being a Queen Bitch!
I'm addicted to facebook's word game. SF is the Champion in our list, i sit @ the 1st runner up while Kenneth is the 2nd runner up. IT's so fun to sandwich between 2 Dr! LOL...Kenneth is chasing me! Holla...
Nothing special happened... Routine life style...
I attended my FINAL lesson for my course last night. Some thoughts ran through my mind when i started recalling 10 months back. IT was a 3 mins decision to take up the course... went for 1st lesson on 23 July 2007...blah blah blah... & now...10 months later... i'm just 1 exams away to grad! IT's really joyful... the only thing that i think it's a pity will be the friendship. Now that there's no more lesson...how often can we meet up? Everyone has got our own thing to do...& after all a 10 month friendship can never compare to the old school friendship. Exams is this coming Saturday!
I intend to take a break, no more studying for 2008!!! If there should be any..it would be in 2009 den!
My family will be out of town this weekend onwards for 6 days. I'm left in town alone. I demanded SF to accompany me! LOL
SF is done wif his 2nd posting @ School dental. Moving onto his 3rd posting, he is going to HPB this time round. Though I dun quite buy the idea of this posting but still I sent him my blessing cuz i know he loves doing root canal. It's the crying kids that i'm concern! But...It's always good to be able to do what you like. ;)
My bro is currently seeing a girl who apparently is my sister's customer's niece. I dun quite like her look but well..it's hard for me to like someone elses look cuz if i do so, den there isn't anything unique about being a Queen Bitch!
I'm addicted to facebook's word game. SF is the Champion in our list, i sit @ the 1st runner up while Kenneth is the 2nd runner up. IT's so fun to sandwich between 2 Dr! LOL...Kenneth is chasing me! Holla...
<< Home