NJ
ok... NJ, a new name to my blog... apparently worked on my #36, #46 & #27.
He's really super nice. I cant stress enough how nice he is.
This Dr is really cool.
Though i been through alot of pain in his hand (every time i see him, he JAB me) but @ least he makes an effort to walk me through. There's so many follow ups that he tried every mean ways to help & advise.
I'm just thankful for him.
#36 did not give any post treatment problem, #46 is slowly recovering & the re-work on #27 is perfect.
He's really super nice. I cant stress enough how nice he is.
This Dr is really cool.
Though i been through alot of pain in his hand (every time i see him, he JAB me) but @ least he makes an effort to walk me through. There's so many follow ups that he tried every mean ways to help & advise.
I'm just thankful for him.
#36 did not give any post treatment problem, #46 is slowly recovering & the re-work on #27 is perfect.
<< Home