Been 9 mths
Come to think of it...its been 9 months since i left Hannah to pursue other career opportunities.
A place where i grown up from. A place where i learned alot, alot of stuffs, sees alot of good & bad things.
Why suddenly i have this thot?
Cuz 2 days back i received a call from a Malaysia no. & the conversation goes like this;
Caller: Hello 是 Sally 吗?
(God...who on earth still call me Sally?)
Sal: Hi, 我是,你是哪位?
Caller: 我是 Hannah Malaysia 的 Mr Tee.
(Who the hell?)
Sal: Har? Mr? Mr?
Caller: Mr Tee 啊!
Sal: Sorry, 我没有影像.
Caller: 你好吗?
Sal: 很好! Mr Tee, 我已经没有在 Hannah 做了!
Caller: Oh, 没有做了啊?
Sal: 对! 我没有做半年了!
This call brings me back to think of the good & bad times in Hannah.
From those day that I'm @ Taka for Xmas sales, till the begining of Hannah which only involves the 2 bosses, Aunt Grace & myself. Den Uncle Cheng & Suann joined. From Detox to Slimming to Immuno to TR to shampoo etc. Till the final time in Hannah where there's juz too much politic!
Can you imagine that Even up to today, I'm still hearing bad things that my ex boss said about me.
In the beginning, I was really effected...but it's been 9 mths...
I've learned to let bygone be bygone.
If my boss still likes to comment anything negative about me; it's a sign that I moved ON but he didn't!
A place where i grown up from. A place where i learned alot, alot of stuffs, sees alot of good & bad things.
Why suddenly i have this thot?
Cuz 2 days back i received a call from a Malaysia no. & the conversation goes like this;
Caller: Hello 是 Sally 吗?
(God...who on earth still call me Sally?)
Sal: Hi, 我是,你是哪位?
Caller: 我是 Hannah Malaysia 的 Mr Tee.
(Who the hell?)
Sal: Har? Mr? Mr?
Caller: Mr Tee 啊!
Sal: Sorry, 我没有影像.
Caller: 你好吗?
Sal: 很好! Mr Tee, 我已经没有在 Hannah 做了!
Caller: Oh, 没有做了啊?
Sal: 对! 我没有做半年了!
This call brings me back to think of the good & bad times in Hannah.
From those day that I'm @ Taka for Xmas sales, till the begining of Hannah which only involves the 2 bosses, Aunt Grace & myself. Den Uncle Cheng & Suann joined. From Detox to Slimming to Immuno to TR to shampoo etc. Till the final time in Hannah where there's juz too much politic!
Can you imagine that Even up to today, I'm still hearing bad things that my ex boss said about me.
In the beginning, I was really effected...but it's been 9 mths...
I've learned to let bygone be bygone.
If my boss still likes to comment anything negative about me; it's a sign that I moved ON but he didn't!
<< Home